The notaries of the Klaipeda First Notary’s Office perform the following notarial acts:
- Authentication/certification of transactions
- Issuance of certificates of the Right of Inheritance;
- Issuance of certificates of the Property Right to a part of spouses’ common property;
- Attestation of the authenticity of copies of documents and their extracts;
- Attestation of the authenticity of signatures in documents;
- Attestation of the authenticity of translation of documents from one language into another;
- Certification of the fact that a natural person is alive and exists at a particular place;
- Acceptance for keeping and preservation under their custody of wills and personal wills having the status of formal wills;
- Certification of the time of presentation of documents;
- Handing over of declarations/applications of legal/ natural persons to other legal/ natural persons;
- Acceptance of sums of money into the deposit account;
- Acceptance of sea protests;
- Protesting of bills and cheques;
- Making of executive records in protested and not subject to protests bills and cheques;
- Drawing or certification of instruments over authenticity of the information supplied to the Legal Persons Registry, and certification that the legal person is entitled to registration inasmuch as obligations provided by law or by the foundation documents have been fulfilled and circumstances provided by law or by the foundation documents have come into existence
- Certification of compliance of instruments of the foundation of legal persons with legal requirements;
- Other notarial acts as provided by law.
Handing over of declarations/applications of legal/ natural persons to other legal/ natural persons;
The Notary hands over declarations/applications of legal entities and natural persons to other legal entities and natural persons.
Declarations/applications shall be submitted to the Notary minimum in duplicate , one copy of which shall be delivered by registered post to the individuals specified in the declaration/aplication, another copy shall be filed by the Notary. If so requested by the person who submitted the declaration, the Notary shall issue a certificate certifying the transfer of the declaration. The certificate shall indicate whether the Notary has received an answer to the handed over declaration or the Notary has not received an answer over the specified period.