The notaries of the Klaipeda First Notary’s Office perform the following notarial acts:
- Authentication/certification of transactions
- Issuance of certificates of the Right of Inheritance;
- Issuance of certificates of the Property Right to a part of spouses’ common property;
- Attestation of the authenticity of copies of documents and their extracts;
- Attestation of the authenticity of signatures in documents;
- Attestation of the authenticity of translation of documents from one language into another;
- Certification of the fact that a natural person is alive and exists at a particular place;
- Acceptance for keeping and preservation under their custody of wills and personal wills having the status of formal wills;
- Certification of the time of presentation of documents;
- Handing over of declarations/applications of legal/ natural persons to other legal/ natural persons;
- Acceptance of sums of money into the deposit account;
- Acceptance of sea protests;
- Protesting of bills and cheques;
- Making of executive records in protested and not subject to protests bills and cheques;
- Drawing or certification of instruments over authenticity of the information supplied to the Legal Persons Registry, and certification that the legal person is entitled to registration inasmuch as obligations provided by law or by the foundation documents have been fulfilled and circumstances provided by law or by the foundation documents have come into existence
- Certification of compliance of instruments of the foundation of legal persons with legal requirements;
- Other notarial acts as provided by law.
Certification of compliance of instruments of the foundation of legal persons with legal requirements;
Documents required for foundation of a legal entity comprise the founder’s decision , the foundation document, articles of association of the legal person to be founded. Notaries shall validate that the content and form of the documents intended for foundation a legal entity and rights and duties provided by the said documents are not in conflict with the mandatory rules prescribed by laws.
The workers of the notary office deliver hypothecs, mortgage sheets, and other documents necessary for registration to Klaipeda Circuit Court, Hypothec Department by themselves, as well as deliver establishment documents and other documents necessary for registration, which are concluded in our office, to Klaipeda department of the Juridical Persons’ Registry. This way the clients are freed from an obligation to deliver the documents signed in the office to Klaipeda Circuit Court, Hypothec Department and to Klaipeda department of the Juridical Persons’ Registry by themselves. This service is free of charge and helps the clients to gain in time.