- In 1997 graduated from Klaipeda Vytautas the Great Gymnasium. She has entered Klaipeda University, Natural Sciences Department the same year.
- In 2001 completed the studies in Klaipeda University and acquired the Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism Management.
- In 2001 entered Mykolas Romeris’ University, Law Department. In 2005 completed the studies in Mykolas Romeris University and acquired the Bachelor’s Degree.
- From 2002 up to April 2007, she worked as notary‘s assistant in the Klaipeda City First Notary‘s Office.
- In August 2005, she won the public audition of candidates for notaries (assessors).
- On February 19th 2007, she has won a public contest for notary position in the Klaipeda City Self-Administration.
- From April 2007, she has appointed notary in the Klaipeda City Self-Administration and has began her work in the Klaipeda City First Notary‘s Office.