Notary, Notary’s Office Manager
(8 46) 312671
- 1990 - finished Klaipeda K. Donelaitis secondary school. Entered Vilnius University, Law Department.
- 1995 - graduated from Law Department of Vilnius University with a degree in Law.
- 1993 - 1995 – worked as a notary assistant for Klaipeda Notary Bureau No.1.
- 1995 - 1999 – was a notary candidate (assessor).
- 1995 - 2003 – taught Law disciplines at Klaipeda University.
- 1999 – passed the notary qualification examination and was appointed as notary by the Minister of Justice.
- From 1999 until present works as a notary for Klaipeda Notary Bureau No.1. He is also the manager of the Notary Bureau.
- From 2002 - 2006 he was a presidium member of Notary Chamber of the Republic of Lithuania.
- From 2005 - member of the committee of the public competition for occupying the notary’s position.
- From 2006 - 2008 he was the vice-president of Lithuanian Notaries’ Chamber.
- From 2006 - 2014 member of European Affairs Committee (CAE) of Union of International Notarial Union (UINL).
- From 2008 elected to be the president of Lithuanian Notaries’ Chamber.
- From 2009 - 2011 was a member of Mykolas Romeris University’s Council.
- From 2011 information supplier for the World Bank's international research "Doing business".
- Since 2012 – vice-president of the International Institute for Notarial History (IIHN).
- Member of the Supervisory Committee of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania since 2009.
- Since 2013 he has been a member of Klaipeda Council of Commerce, Industry and Crafts.
- Since 2013 he has been a member of a permanent working group coordinating activities for prevention of terrorist financing and money laundering, which is formed by the order of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Lithuania.
- From 2014 - member of the General Council of the International Union of Latin Notaries (UINL).
- Since 2015 - a permanent contact person for provision of data for the European Commission for the Efficiency of Justice (CEPEJ).
- Since 2017- member of the International Notarial Cooperation Commission of the International Union of Notaries.
- Member of working groups for preparation of laws and other legal acts.
- Co-author of the book "The History of Lithuanian Notariat", R. Paknio publishing company, 2012.
- Co-author of the book "The History of Lithuanian Notariat"Co-author of Chapter XI “Hypothec” to the fourth book of the commentary of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania “Real Rights”, "Justitia", 2013.
- Co-author of magazine "Latvijas Notars", Nr. 2, 2013, Latvia.
- Co-author of the book "Notariate Law", printing house "Druka", 2014.
- Co-author of the book Notes of European Notaries on Comparative Law. European Institute of Research and Notarial Studies I.R.E.N.E.). 2014, Vol. I.
- Co-author of magazine "Notariusz", Nr. 2, 2014, Poland.
- Co-author of magazine "JURYDYČNA GAZETA" , 2014, No.48-49, Ukraine.
- Co-author of magazine “Gnomon” Nr. 184.
- Co-author of magazine "Петербургский нотариус", 2 (14) 2017, Russia.
- Co-author of magazine "Notar-z.si/notarski-vestnik", 2017, Slovenia
- Author and co-author of various articles.