- 1990 - finished Kelme 2nd secondary school. Entered Vilnius University, Law Department.
- 1994 - started working as a notary assistant for Klaipeda Notary Bureau No.1.
- 1995 – graduated from Law Department of Vilnius University with a degree in Law.
- 1995 – started working as an assessor for Klaipeda Notary Bureau No.1.
- 1999 – passed the notary qualification examination and was appointed as notary by the Minister of Justice.
- From 1999 until present works as a notary for Klaipeda Notary Bureau No.1.
- From 2005-2008 he was a member of the Commission for Preparation of Standard Acts of the Lithuanian Notary Chamber.